Manufacturer Title: D-Force Electronic Boost Controller with EGT Sensor
The D-Force is the perfect partner for all turbo diesel engines that use a pneumatic wastegate. Using a modified version of the G-Force II closed-loop boost control algorithm to suit the different behavior of diesel engines, the D-Force has the features to tailor boost to suit your needs. With 6 boost presets and a timed scramble feature that can be selected on-the-fly, the D-Force can adjust your boost for all driving conditions such as overtaking, towing, economy, racing, or even protecting the engine.
As any modified turbo diesel owner knows, it is important to monitor EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) to avoid costly engine damage. Not only can the D-Force control your boost, but it can also display EGT! This option comes supplied with the EGT sensor so you can toggle between boost or EGT display (in °C or °F), and set a high temperature warning.
No other EBC offers the features, control, and ease of use like the D-Force.
- For boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45BAR, 345kPa)
- Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction
- Display boost pressure in psi, BAR, or kPa
- Display EGT in °C or °F
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable
- Unique “scramble” feature with remote switching
- Peak boost recall
- Adjustable overboost warning/boost cut
- Touch buttons with user selectable illumination colours
- Auxiliary input to switch boost presets or activate scramble
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
- For use with turbo diesel engines that use a pneumatically controlled wastegate (not suitable for use with VNT/VGT or electronic actuators)
Any form of boost control should be considered a tuning tool rather than a bolt-on power adder, and therefore adjustments should be done with knowledge of the limits of the engine/turbo to maximize the performance gains and reliability from using this product.
Genuine Go Fast Bit Part Number: 3007
To fit the following vehicles:
Nissan Patrol, Y60, GQ 4.2 D SUV AWD 1988-1997
Nissan Patrol, Y60, GQ 2.8 TD SUV AWD 1988-1997
Product Range: Electronic Boost Controllers – Take Control of your Boost
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for Go Fast Bits. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine GFB product, and not one of the poor quality counterfeits that are available online.
“GO FAST BITS” products are Proudly Australian, made in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality management system. They are constantly developing new, and innovative products.
Performance should not be about compromise – parts should fit correctly and deliver real performance outcomes, without making the car difficult to live with on a daily basis. GFB now has three qualified engineers (mechanical and mechatronic), and a team of dedicated enthusistic & passionate individuals who make the GFB name what it is today.
For more information about Go Fast Bits, please visit their website at http://www.gfb.com.au/