Subaru Impeza GD Ezifit Suspension KIT 2005-2007 STi (5 x 114 models ONLY)***
The Pedders Ezifit range has now been extended to include the Sti Widetrack models (5 x 114 PCD)
A great, cost effective alternative to expensive, knock prone OE shocks.
Lowered look & great handling with a decent ride at a great price – all in a pre-assembled kit too easy!
Pedders SportsRyder EziFit Spring and Strut Kit Part No. 803049 is the ideal alternative to buying separate components or coil overs when wanting to lower your Subaru.
Due to popular demand this kit is supplied an offset rubber top mount for the front. This allows you to increase castor or allow greater camber adjustment.
Reduced installation time and a decent ride / handling balance are the key benefits from the use of the Pedders EziFit Kit 803049 as the springs, struts and mounts are all supplied pre-assembled and ready to install. No need to use a spring compressor as the work is already done for you! Just unbolt the old and bolt in the new ITS PLUG & PLAY suspension at its best!
- Supplied as a MATCHED SET of pre-assembled suspension components including Pedders SportsRyder gas struts, Pedders SportsRyder lowered coil springs, bump stops, boot kits and strut mounts.
- Includes offset rubber top mounts for increased castor and camber. Top mount bearing is angled to avoid “stiction” issues
- Reduced installation time as the components are supplied pre-assembled and ready for direct fitment.
- Individually shock dyno tested as a complete suspension system mated to your existing O.E. hardware for quality assurance & performance..
- The Pedders EziFit 803049 kit will lower your STi by approximately 20mm.
- Pedders SportsRyder gas struts in the EziFit kit are made from heavy duty twin-tube gas construction technology & heavy duty reinforced double welded mountings for long term durability.
- The complete kit is a system designed and valved to work together. You will experience dynamic sports ride & handling that is suitable for daily driving as well as performance driving without a harsh ride.
- Also an easy & low cost way to convert from coil overs.
- All backed by our 2 Year / 40,000km warranty.
**NOTE: This kit will only fit “Widetrack” models, ie those with a 5 x 114mm PCD.
MG Auto Motorsport is an authorised dealer and fitment centre for Australia’s Number 1 Suspension and Steering Parts manufacturer, Pedders Suspension.
Since establishing in 1950 to recondition shock absorbers, Pedders Suspension has grown into a global company, supplying their full range to the European Market.
We also offer full fitting of Pedders Suspensions in our fitting centre with the latest Hunter Alignment Machine. Once purchased, contact us on 01773 745 400 if you would like us to fit the part.