This part has been developed in conjunction with our work on the BTCC championship winning Hyundai i30N’s – read more here
Our uprated valve for the Hyundai i30N, Kona N, and Veloster N has been expertly manufactured and designed in the UK, meaning we can provide the industry leading valve for your vehicle. Specifically designed for the Hyundai, this valve can be used either as a fully atmospheric (blow off) valve, or a recirculating valve – you choose!
Our unrivalled design uses a boost to side entry on the valve meaning unlike our competitors the valve cannot lift under high or low boost applications. The advantage of this eliminates the need to change the valves internal spring rate to a higher tension when tuning the vehicle.
This part replaces OEM Part No. 282342-CTA4
- Utilising world leading springs for more precise operation and consistency
- All internal and external components have been made in the UK, ensuring top quality, and offering a valve with faster response times and longer service intervals
- The piston uses heat stabilised Viton O-rings
- Lubricated with high temperature Mobil1 grease to ensure a long life with minimal wear and very long service intervals
- A super durable and responsive aluminium piston
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable in minutes
- Available in anodised black
- Unlike other valves on the market, ours produces no check engine lights (EML)
- Covered by the unique Forge Lifetime Warranty*
This kit will include all the parts required for atmospheric or recirculating set up.