We recommend servicing your valve every 3 years, or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner
The Forge Motorsport dump valve for the 2015-on 1.2 TSI engine codes CJZA, CJZC, CJZD, CYVB as found in the Skoda Fabia, Skoda Octavia, VW Golf, VW Polo, Audi A1, Audi A3, Seat Ibiza and Seat Leon.
The 1.2 and 1.4 TSI doesn’t have a dump valve from the factory, so this product allows you to have the traditional dump valve noise between gear changes and when letting off the gas pedal. It won’t bring on any check engine lights and the car will drive just as before.
- This kit totally replaces the plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose (available in a choice of colours),
- Everything else you need to install the valve is included in the kit together with full instructions.
- Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights. (EML)
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty*
â Amazing. Arrived next day and fitted with some help from the instructions 20 mins after it arrived, makes a really nice subtle ‘pshh’ already had compliments from 3 strangers â
â Great service, fast shipping excellent product quality! â
This Forge valve set up is designed to fit with the standard intake. We cannot guarantee it will fit with all aftermarket intakes. This will not fit the VW Golf GTE.
The supplied blanking plug should be fitted if your car does not have a secondary breather.
Please note this kit is only compatible with models that do not have a standard turbo mounted diverter valve. Earlier models that have a turbo mounted diverter valve as standard require the kit with part number FMDVA1TSI and FMDVATSI
This product design has been registered. Registration Number: 5004511