The kit includes all the necessary hardware and step by step installation instructions for the average car enthusiast to fit at home with average garage tools in just a couple of hours. Our valve kit allows the fitment of our fast response blow off valve preventing turbo surge and prolonging the life of your engine’s turbocharger.
As the engine does not have a diverter valve fitted as standard, Forge Motorsport have developed a twin piston dump valve that not only gives you an incredibly loud sound when lifting off the throttle, but it also increases the throttle response during gear changes by reducing turbo lag, it has been designed to help the turbocharger maintain its rotational speed ready for when you accelerate while also taking the strain away from the turbocharger impeller. Without taking this stress away from your turbo it can lead to premature turbo failure especially on re mapped engines and modified vehicles.
Although the various 1.5 TSI engines share many of the same components the later engines have a slightly different configuration, please remove your engine cover to establish what kit is needed.
PLEASE NOTE TO DETERMINE WHICH IS THE CORRECT DUMPVALVE KIT FOR YOUR VEHICLE PLEASE STUDY THE PICTURES BELOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US.
For the engine below, this valve (FMDV39) is correct
For the engine below, this is not the correct valve. You will need FMDV22
The vacuum FMBGFK22 adaptor is also supplied with the FMDV39 kit and is used to operate the dump valve. This adaptor can also be utilized as a fitting kit for an additional boost gauge with a simple t-piece.
- Due to the exposed position of the OEM boost pipe and the nature of an engines heat cycle, the plastic the OEM pipe is made from can deteriorate over time becoming brittle and susceptible to boost leaks. This kit totally replaces this plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicone hose (available in a choice of colours), and everything else you need to install the valve is included in the kit together with full instructions.
- Anodised CNC machined billet couplers and components along with a tuneable CNC machined twin piston Forge Motorsport valve.
- Custom colours are available but will incur a 50% none refundable deposit and a lead time of 8-10 weeks.
- Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights. (EML)
- The Forge silicone hose in this kit has been designed to include a quality inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This ensures the colour of the silicon hose stays bright and vibrant and unlike our competitors will not deteriorate over time.
- This means Forge Motorsport hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, the Forge Motorsport hose will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- Lifetime warranty.
We cannot guarantee that this product will fit with all aftermarket intakes.
In the Box:
1x Atmospheric Dump Valve
1x Boost Tap / Take Off
Throttle Body and Turbo Couplers
1x Silicone Hose (Red, Blue or Black)
3x Hose Clamps
All fixings and fittings
1x Roll of Vacuum Tubing
2 X Norma adaptors