We recommend servicing your valve every 3 years, or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner
This valve kit allows the fitment of a fast response blow off valve on the VAG 1.0 TSI/GTI engine, including the VW UP.
As the engine does not have a diverter valve fitted as standard, Forge Motorsport have developed a twin piston dump valve that not only gives you an incredibly loud sound when lifting off the throttle but it also increases the throttle response during gear changes by reducing turbo lag, it is designed to help the turbocharger maintain its rotational speed ready for when you accelerate, as well as prolonging the life of your turbo.
Please select the valve and hose colours using the options above.
- Due to the exposed position of the OEM boost pipe and the nature of an engines heat cycle, the plastic the OEM pipe is made from can deteriorate over time becoming brittle and susceptible to boost leaks. This kit totally replaces this plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose (available in a choice of colours), and everything else you need to install the valve is included in the kit together with full instructions.
- Anodised CNC machined billet couplers and components along with a tuneable CNC machined twin piston Forge Motorsport valve.
- Custom colours are available but will incur a 50% none refundable deposit and a lead time of 8-10 weeks.
- Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights. (EML)
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This ensures the colour of the silicon hose stays bright and vibrant and unlike our competitors will not deteriorate over time.
- This means Forge Motorsport hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, the Forge Motorsport hose will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty.
We cannot guarantee that this product will fit with all aftermarket intakes.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE THE EXTRA SPOUT ON YOUR INLET PIPE AS SEEN IN THE PICTURE BELOW THEN THIS PART WILL NOW FIT YOUR VEHICLE
Please note that the 2021 Engine may have some differences due to the map sensor and turbo charger coupler difference, please study the pictures below, if your map sensor and screw type coupler look like this pictured below, FMDV9 and FMDV18 are not compatible.
In The Box:
1x Atmospheric Dump Valve
1x Boost Tap / Take Off (Including Cork Gasket and Screws)
1x Throttle Body Coupler with Dump Valve Thread
1 x Uprated Spring (To be used when the engine is mapped)
1x Hose Coupler
1x Threaded Blanking Plug
1x Silicone Hose (Red, Blue or Black)
3x Hose Clamps
1x Roll of Vacuum Tubing
1x Wiring Loom Extension