This performance part replaces OEM part number K1BY-9R504-A
This performance inlet pipe for the Ford Fiesta ST MK8 & Puma ST fits between the air filter and turbo inlet pipe and is a highly visible component of the engine bay, accordingly its available in red, blue, grey and black. Its fully compatible with either the OEM filter box or our intake for this application.
Unlike the stock Ford hose (K1BY-9R504-A) , the Forge inlet hose maintains a constant internal diameter to ensure a smooth flow of air to the turbo charger, which owners have commented makes the car livelier to drive.
Our high grip hose clamps are included with this product.
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty on Ford performance parts and also makes and models on our website*
The FMINDK38 is the cold air induction system for Ford’s latest generation 1.5-liter 3-cylinder ST engine. Like with all manufacturers in recent times the need to make smaller engines more efficient and more powerful has been an engineer’s top priority, this then creates a problem for the aftermarket manufacturers to improve what is already fitted to the vehicle, nevertheless this hasn’t stopped us at Forge Motorsport. On a tuned vehicle this combination is an essential purchase as the OEM air box is found to be too restrictive to achieve the optimum power figures and smooth power delivery.
This beautifully crafted high flow charge pipe is for the Ford Fiesta ST MK8 and Ford Puma ST. This product has been created over many days and months of dyno testing and road testing to prove the products credentials. The boost pipes are a direct replacement to the original hot-side charge pipe which is rather restrictive especially at the turbo end. FMBP6 was developed to remove these restrictions and now features a smooth and enlarged bore size creating a vast improvement in air flow and a reduction in pressure drop.