K03/K04 Forge Turbo Blanket – This blanket fits a multitude of applications – Please check the listing below
The Forge turbo blanket is designed to isolate the radiant heat produced by your turbocharger. These turbo blankets have been extensively tested in the harshest environments, road race and track. The Forge development team have designed this product to withstand the harshest of environments and to assist in the protection and prolonging of your engine components. Its unique design will assist in reducing turbo lag and produce cooler air intake temperatures,
The Forge turbo blanket will lose its flexibility over the first few heat cycles as the material cures, so once fitted it should not be routinely removed as you will likely damage the blanket.
Design innovation keeps the heat of the exhaust gases contained within the hot side of the turbocharger, away from the cool side and the intake path. More oxygen per unit volume reaches the engine, therefore giving more power.
Fitting the Forge turbo blanket will also prevent the associated engine components from getting heat soaked by the turbocharger.
- Aerospace quality Stainless Steel Rivets
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Carbon fabric Outer Shell
- Calcium Magnesium Silicate Wool constructed Inner Core
- High temperature silica fabric
- Max Temperature Rating: 2150°F
- Continuous Use Limit: 1850°F
- Direct Contact Limit: 850°F
- Radiant Heat Limit: 1250°F