The Forge free-flowing charge pipe kit will increase flow and improve the reliability of your B58 engine from BMW that is used in the A90 Toyota Supra. These high-quality aluminium pipes are a direct replacement and will fit in place of the OEM plastic pipe.
The OEM pipe can become brittle and fail under increased boost pressure, so we have developed a replacement with an increased diameter, which helps to reduce turbulence and maximize flow into the engine. The boost pipe also has 2 x 1/8th’ water meth/nitrous bosses incorporated into the design for tuners to keep inlet air temperatures on the safer side while pushing the B58 engine to its limits and aiding the option for a maximum power output.
The 1/8′ NPT bosses can also be used to monitor boost settings when plumbed to boost gauge with the suitable adaptor (not supplied).
- Lightweight high grade 6061 Aluminium piping
- Replaces the factory soft plastic charge pipe which is prone to cracking
- Increase in throttle response and reduces turbo lag
- Includes all hardware and instructions for complete installation
- Silicon reducing coupler included
- Black powder coated finish
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor boss, turbo and throttle body couplers