Manufacturer Title: G-Force III Electronic Boost Controller
The latest iteration of GFB’s feature-packed electronic boost controller now has the ability to monitor and display your engine’s air/fuel ratio in either Lambda or AFR. By connecting the analogue output of most wideband O2 controllers (i.e. Innovate LC-2, AEM UEGO etc, sold separately) to the G-Force III’s auxiliary input, you can toggle between boost pressure and air/fuel ratio display. Not only does this save you from having to install a separate AFR gauge in your car, it can also save your engine!
A lean mixture at high boost can destroy an engine in seconds, and a stand-alone AFR gauge is next to useless when accelerating hard as your concentration is likely to be (and should be!) on the road in front of you. The G-Force III safeguards your engine against a lean mixture by lowering boost to the minimum setting, and visibly warning you by flashing the display lighting.
Whether your car is a daily driver or an all-out track weapon, the G-Force III has the features to tailor boost to suit your needs. Set up to 6 boost presets and select on the fly, use the scramble feature for overtaking, launching, towing, or protecting the engine, and you can even customize the lighting colour to suit your interior! No other EBC on the market offers the features, control, ease of use, and value for money like the G-Force III!
- For boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45BAR, 345kPa)
- Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction
- Display boost pressure in psi, BAR, or kPa
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable
- Unique “scramble” feature with remote switching
- Peak boost recall
- Air / Fuel Ratio display in AFR or Lambda (when connected to a wideband O2 controller)
- Separately adjustable overboost and lean mixture warning / boost cut
- Touch buttons with user selectable illumination colours
- Auxiliary input to switch boost presets or activate scramble
- ½ DIN size casing, fits standard stereo slot
- Supplied with MAC 3-Port Solenoid
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
Genuine Go Fast Bit Part Number: 3005
To fit Ford Focus MK3 2.0 ST Hatchback, 1986 to 1988. Engine Codes –
Product Range: Electronic Boost Controllers – Take Control of your Boost
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for Go Fast Bits. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine GFB product, and not one of the poor quality counterfeits that are available online.
“GO FAST BITS” products are Proudly Australian, made in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality management system. They are constantly developing new, and innovative products.
Performance should not be about compromise – parts should fit correctly and deliver real performance outcomes, without making the car difficult to live with on a daily basis. GFB now has three qualified engineers (mechanical and mechatronic), and a team of dedicated enthusistic & passionate individuals who make the GFB name what it is today.
For more information about Go Fast Bits, please visit their website at http://www.gfb.com.au/