Manufacturer Title: Manifold Boost Tap
- Easy to install with no tools
- Removal is simple and leaves no trace it was installed
- Hose barb faces forward rather than down for better hose routing and to prevent oil pooling in the hose
- Features two Viton O-rings that are impervious to oil, and a billet 6262-T6 aluminium body with a brass hose barb
- Anodized black and laser engraved with the GFB logo
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
Genuine Go Fast Bit Part Number: 5800
To fit Volkswagen Jetta MK5 2.0 TFSI Saloon, 2011 to 2020. Engine Codes –
Product Range: Gauge Ports / Manifold Boost Taps – Add a Vaccum Port
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for Go Fast Bits. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine GFB product, and not one of the poor quality counterfeits that are available online.
“GO FAST BITS” products are Proudly Australian, made in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality management system. They are constantly developing new, and innovative products.
Performance should not be about compromise – parts should fit correctly and deliver real performance outcomes, without making the car difficult to live with on a daily basis. GFB now has three qualified engineers (mechanical and mechatronic), and a team of dedicated enthusistic & passionate individuals who make the GFB name what it is today.
For more information about Go Fast Bits, please visit their website at http://www.gfb.com.au/