The SuperPro Anti-Roll Bar Mount Bush Kit is designed to fit the following vehicles:
BMW X1, E84 sDrive 16 d Estate RWD 2012-2015
BMW X1, E84 sDrive 16i Estate RWD 2013-2015
BMW X1, E84 sDrive 18d Estate RWD 2009-2015
BMW X1, E84 sDrive 18i Estate RWD 2009-2015
BMW X1, E84 sDrive 18i Estate RWD 2010-2015
BMW X1, E84 sDrive 20 d Estate RWD 2009-2015
BMW X1, E84 sDrive 20d Estate RWD 2010-2015
BMW X1, E84 sDrive 20d Estate RWD 2012-2015
BMW X1, E84 sDrive 20i Estate RWD 2011-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 18 d Estate AWD 2009-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 18d Estate AWD 2009-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 20d Estate AWD 2010-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 20d Estate AWD 2009-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 20d Estate AWD 2012-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 20i Estate AWD 2011-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 23 d Estate AWD 2009-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 25 d Estate AWD 2009-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 25i Estate AWD 2010-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 28 i Estate AWD 2009-2015
BMW X1, E84 xDrive 28i Estate AWD 2011-2015
available Sizes 22.5, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30.8mm Anti-Roll Bar mount bushes are an important part of the whole Anti-Roll Bar system.
Worn or rubber bushes in these locations lead to movement in the Anti-Roll Bar in unwanted directions that effect the effectiveness of the Anti-Roll Bar.
An upgrade to SuperPro bushings can return lost Anti-Roll Bar performance and improve handling.
Kit Includes: 2B
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/