The SuperPro Anti-Roll Bar Mount Bush Kit: To Suit 24mm Bar is designed to fit the following vehicles:
BMW 5 Series, E39 520i Saloon RWD 1999-2003
BMW 5 Series, E39 520i Estate RWD 1997-2000
BMW 5 Series, E39 520i Saloon RWD 1996-2000
BMW 5 Series, E39 523i Saloon RWD 1995-2000
BMW 5 Series, E39 525 tds Saloon RWD 1996-2003
BMW 5 Series, E39 525i Estate RWD 2000-2004
BMW 5 Series, E39 525i Saloon RWD 2000-2003
BMW 5 Series, E39 528i Estate RWD 1997-2000
BMW 5 Series, E39 528i Saloon RWD 1995-2000
BMW 5 Series, E39 530d Saloon RWD 1998-2000
BMW 5 Series, E39 530d Saloon RWD 2000-2003
BMW 5 Series, E39 530i Estate RWD 2000-2004
BMW 5 Series, E39 530i Saloon RWD 2000-2003
BMW 5 Series, E39 535i Saloon RWD 1996-1999
BMW 5 Series, E39 535i Saloon RWD 1999-2003
BMW 5 Series, E39 540i Estate RWD 1997-2004
BMW 5 Series, E39 540i Saloon RWD 1996-2003
available Sizes 22.5, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30.8mm Anti-Roll Bar mount bushes are an important part of the whole Anti-Roll Bar system.
Worn or rubber bushes in these locations lead to movement in the Anti-Roll Bar in unwanted directions that effect the effectiveness of the Anti-Roll Bar.
An upgrade to SuperPro bushings can return lost Anti-Roll Bar performance and improve handling.
Kit Includes: 2B
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/