The SuperPro Control Arm Lower – Inner Bush is designed to fit the following vehicles:
BMW 2 Series, E10 1602 Saloon RWD 1967-1971
BMW 2 Series, E10 1602 Saloon RWD 1971-1975
BMW 2 Series, E10 1602 Convertible RWD 1967-1971
BMW 2 Series, E10 1602 TI Saloon RWD 1967-1969
BMW 2 Series, E10 1802 Saloon RWD 1971-1975
BMW 2 Series, E10 2002 Convertible RWD 1971-1975
BMW 2 Series, E10 2002 Saloon RWD 1968-1975
BMW 2 Series, E10 2002 TI Saloon RWD 1968-1972
BMW 2 Series, E10 2002 TII Saloon RWD 1971-1975
BMW 2 Series, E10 2002 Turbo Saloon RWD 1974-1975
Kit Includes: 2B,2TOEM Part Number: 31122614100
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/