The SuperPro Control Arm Lower-Inner Rear Bush Kit: Performance Alignment Kit is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.25 Hatchback FWD 2008-2016
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.4 Hatchback FWD 2008-2016
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.6 Hatchback FWD 2008-2016
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.6 TDCi Hatchback FWD 2008-2016
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.6 TI Hatchback FWD 2008-2016
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.0 Hatchback FWD 2010-2016
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.0 Hatchback FWD 2012-2017
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.0 EcoBoost Hatchback FWD 2013-2017
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.0 EcoBoost Hatchback FWD 2012-2017
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.0 EcoBoost Van FWD 2014-2017
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.5 TDCi Hatchback FWD 2012-2017
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.5 TDCi Hatchback FWD 2015-2017
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.6 ST200 Hatchback FWD 2016-2017
Ford Fiesta, MK7 1.6 TDCi Hatchback FWD 2010-2017
Ford Fiesta, MK7 ST 1.6 EcoBoost Hatchback FWD 2013-2017
Alignment correction (double-offset) for caster adjustment on both sides. It gives greater steering feel, more steering weight, greater precision, better straight-line stability and better self-centering. This is a non tyre-wearing geometry change that has a substantial effect on a vehicles handling characteristics. Follow the installation instructions and enjoy the results!
Kit Includes: 6B,2T
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/