The SuperPro Control Arm Lower-Inner Rear Bush Kit: Standard Alignment is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Volkswagen Caddy, MK3 Typ 2K 1.2 TSI Van FWD 2010-
Volkswagen Caddy, MK3 Typ 2K 1.6 Estate FWD 2004-2010
Volkswagen Caddy, MK3 Typ 2K 1.6 Van FWD 2004-2010
Volkswagen Caddy, MK3 Typ 2K 1.9 TDI Estate FWD 2004-2010
Volkswagen Caddy, MK3 Typ 2K 1.9 TDI Van FWD 2004-2010
Volkswagen Caddy, MK3 Typ 2K 2.0 TDI 16V Estate FWD 2010-
Volkswagen Caddy, MK3 Typ 2K 2.0 TDI 16V Van FWD 2010-
Kit Includes: 4B,1IS,2SOEM Housing Part Number: 1K0199231/2J
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/