The SuperPro Control Arm Lower-Inner Rear Bush Kit: Steering-Pull Correction Kit is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Volkswagen Corrado, 53I 1.8 16V CoupÃ© FWD 1989-1992
Volkswagen Corrado, 53I 1.8 G60 CoupÃ© FWD 1988-1993
Volkswagen Corrado, 53I 2.0i CoupÃ© FWD 1993-1995
Volkswagen Corrado, 53I 2.0i 16V CoupÃ© FWD 1991-1995
Volkswagen Corrado, 53I 2.9 VR6 CoupÃ© FWD 1991-1995
Alignment Correction. Replaces OEM Part Number: 191407181D. 0.5 Degree Caster Adjustment available Use this kit to rectify a steering pull after a vehicle has been aligned to the manufacturer's specifications.
Supplied with an offset bush to be fitted to the passenger side and a standard bush for the driver's side, these kits stagger the caster or setback by repositioning the ball joint slightly forward in the chassis.
This is a non tyre wearing geometry change that has a substantial effect on a vehicles ability to track straight and other handling characteristics.
Follow the installation instructions and the problem is solved.
Kit Includes: 2B,4T
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/