The SuperPro Control Arm Lower-Inner Rear Bush Kit: Steering-Pull Correction Kit is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Ford Fiesta, MK6 1.25 16V Hatchback FWD 2003-2008
Ford Fiesta, MK6 1.25 16V Hatchback FWD 2002-2008
Ford Fiesta, MK6 1.3 Hatchback FWD 2001-2008
Ford Fiesta, MK6 1.4 16V Hatchback FWD 2001-2008
Ford Fiesta, MK6 1.4 TDCi Hatchback FWD 2001-2008
Ford Fiesta, MK6 1.6 Hatchback FWD 2003-2004
Ford Fiesta, MK6 1.6 16V Hatchback FWD 2001-2008
Ford Fiesta, MK6 1.6 TDCi Hatchback FWD 2004-2008
Ford Fiesta, MK6 ST150 Hatchback FWD 2005-2008
Ford Fiesta, MK6 1.0 Hatchback FWD 2002-2008
1x Standard & 1x offset bush For Caster Split. Corrects slight-pull to the left on right-hand drive vehicles and slight pull to the right on left-hand drive vehicles.
Kit Includes: 2S,2W,1IS,2T,2B
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/