The SuperPro Control Arm Lower-Rear Bush Kit – Double Offset is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Mitsubishi Magna, TR 2.6 Estate FWD 1991-1994
Mitsubishi Magna, TR 2.6 Saloon FWD 1991-1994
Mitsubishi Magna, TR 2.6 i Estate FWD 1991-1994
Mitsubishi Magna, TR 2.6 i Saloon FWD 1991-1994
Mitsubishi Magna, TR 3.0 i Estate FWD 1991-1994
Mitsubishi Magna, TS 2.5 Saloon FWD 1994-1994
Mitsubishi Magna, TS 2.6 Estate FWD 1994-1996
Mitsubishi Verada, KR 3.0 i Estate FWD 1991-1994
Mitsubishi Verada, KS 3.0 Estate FWD 1994-1997
Alignment Correction. Locking nut on mount peg.A Double Offset kit is used for enhanced handling performance and will deliver positive caster to both sides of the vehicle.
The vehicle will have improved directional stability, crisper, more responsive steering and improved ‘return to centre’ feel.
This is a non tyre wearing geometry change that has a substantial effect on a vehicles handling characteristics.
Follow the installation instructions and enjoy the results!
Kit Includes: 2B,2T,2W,2S
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/