The SuperPro Control Arm Upper-Inner Bush Kit – Double Offset is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 2.5 TDI quattro Saloon quattro 1997-2000
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 2.5 TDI quattro Saloon quattro 2000-2002
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 2.8 quattro Saloon quattro 1995-1996
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 2.8 quattro Saloon quattro 1994-1996
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 2.8 quattro Saloon quattro 1996-2002
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 3.3 TDI quattro Saloon quattro 2000-2002
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 3.7 quattro Saloon quattro 1995-1998
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 3.7 quattro Saloon quattro 1998-2002
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 4.2 quattro Saloon quattro 1999-2000
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 4.2 quattro Saloon quattro 1994-1996
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 4.2 quattro Saloon quattro 1995-2000
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 4.2 quattro Saloon quattro 2000-2005
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 6.0 W12 quattro Saloon quattro 2001-2002
Audi A8, 4D2, 4D8 S8 quattro Saloon quattro 1999-2002
complete Offset Kit for front & rear Arms 0.5 to 1 Degree of Camber Adjustment A Double Offset kit is used for enhanced handling performance and will deliver positive caster to both sides of the vehicle.
The vehicle will have improved directional stability, crisper, more responsive steering and improved ‘return to centre’ feel.
This is a non tyre wearing geometry change that has a substantial effect on a vehicles handling characteristics.
Follow the installation instructions and enjoy the results!
Kit Includes: 4T,1IS,4S,4B
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/