The SuperPro Front Control Arm Lower-Inner Rear Bush Kit: Alignment Correction and Performance Kit is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Audi A3, MK1 8L 1.6 Hatchback FWD 1996-2003
Audi A3, MK1 8L 1.6 Hatchback FWD 2000-2003
Audi A3, MK1 8L 1.8 Hatchback FWD 1996-2003
Audi A3, MK1 8L 1.8 T Hatchback FWD 1996-2003
Audi A3, MK1 8L 1.9 TDI Hatchback FWD 1997-2001
Audi A3, MK1 8L 1.9 TDI Hatchback FWD 2000-2003
Audi A3, MK1 8L 1.9 TDI Hatchback FWD 1996-2001
DS & PS offset alignment settings. Press metal arm
Kit Includes: 2B,2TOEM Part Number: 1J0407181
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/