The SuperPro Heavy Duty 2 Position Blade Adjustable Sway Bar: 24mm Heavy Duty 2 Position Blade Adjustable Sway Bar is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Volkswagen Golf, MK5 1.9 TDI 4motion Hatchback 4MOTION 2004-2008
Volkswagen Golf, MK5 2.0 TDI 16V 4motion Hatchback 4MOTION 2004-2008
Volkswagen Golf, MK5 2.0 TDI 4motion Hatchback 4MOTION 2004-2008
Volkswagen Golf, MK6 1.6 TDI 4motion Estate 4MOTION 2009-2013
Volkswagen Golf, MK6 2.0 R 4motion Hatchback 4MOTION 2009-2013
Volkswagen Golf, MK6 2.0 R 4motion Hatchback 4MOTION 2009-2011
Volkswagen Golf, MK6 2.0 R 4motion Hatchback 4MOTION 2009-2012
Volkswagen Golf, MK6 2.0 TDI 4motion Hatchback 4MOTION 2009-2012
2 Position Blade Adjustable. Includes new mounts and brackets
Kit Includes: 1SB, 2B, 2BR
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/