The SuperPro Leaf Spring Bush Kit is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Mitsubishi L200, MQ 2.4 Pickup RWD 2014-
Mitsubishi L200, MQ 2.4 D Platform/Chassis RWD 2015-
Mitsubishi L200, MQ 2.4 D 4WD Pickup AWD 2014-
Mitsubishi L200, MQ 2.4 D 4WD Platform/Chassis AWD 2015-
Mitsubishi L200, MQ 2.4 Di-D Pickup RWD 2015-
Mitsubishi L200, MQ 2.4 Di-D 4WD Pickup AWD 2015-
Mitsubishi L200, MQ 2.5 Di-D Pickup RWD 2014-
Mitsubishi L200, MQ 2.5 Di-D Pickup RWD 2015-
Mitsubishi L200, MQ 2.5 Di-D 4WD Pickup RWD 2014-
These bushings are often overlooked when upgrading the suspension of a 4WD. Leaf spring bushings stabilise the movement of the rear axle, inferior bushes in this area will cause the solid rear axle to move and impart rear end passive steer to the vehicle. It also causes the vehicle to ‘wander’ all over the road and be unstable under heavy braking. This can be especially noticeable carrying a load or towing a boat or caravan. The OE rubber style bushes are designed to work at standard height with standard tyres and with standard loads. By fitting SuperPro Bushings and upgrading to Greaseable Shackles the rear end of your 4WD will handle just about anything you can throw at it!
Kit Includes: 12B,2TAlternative Part Number: KIT218K
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/