The SuperPro Performance Anti-Roll Bar Upgrade Kit is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Audi Q3, 8U 1.4 TFSI SUV FWD 2016-
Audi Q3, 8U 1.4 TFSI SUV FWD 2013-
Audi Q3, 8U 2.0 TDI SUV FWD 2015-
Audi Q3, 8U 2.0 TDI SUV FWD 2011-
Audi Q3, 8U 2.0 TDI SUV FWD 2014-
Audi Q3, 8U 2.0 TDI SUV FWD 2013-
Audi Q3, 8U 2.0 TFSI SUV FWD 2015-
24mm Front 2-Point Adjustable and 24mm Rear 2 Point Adjustable Anti-Roll BarsKit includes Front and Rear Anti-Roll Bars, Heavy Duty High Articulation Anti-Roll Bar Links SuperPro Roll Control Swaybar Kits are designed to deliver a predictable, neutrally balanced suspension. If you are looking for increased cornering capabilities with decreased body roll, Roll Control Anti-Roll Bars are the answer! By being adjustable the Anti-Roll Bar rates can be increased between 30-50% over OE Anti-Roll Bars by simply changing the end link position on the Anti-Roll Bar.
Kit Includes: 2SB,4B,4LINKS
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/