The SuperPro Strut Bar To Chassis Mount Bush Kit – Double Offset is designed to fit the following vehicles:
BMW X5, F15, F85 sDrive 25 d SUV RWD 2013-2015
BMW X5, F15, F85 sDrive 25 d SUV RWD 2015-2018
BMW X5, F15, F85 xDrive 25 d SUV AWD 2013-2015
BMW X5, F15, F85 xDrive 25 d SUV AWD 2015-2018
BMW X5, F15, F85 xDrive 30 d SUV AWD 2013-2018
BMW X5, F15, F85 xDrive 40 d SUV AWD 2013-2018
BMW X5, F15, F85 xDrive 40e SUV AWD 2015-2018
BMW X5, F15, F85 xDrive 50 i SUV AWD 2013-2018
BMW X6, F16, F86 xDrive 30 d SUV AWD 2014-2019
BMW X6, F16, F86 xDrive 35 i SUV AWD 2014-2019
BMW X6, F16, F86 xDrive 40 d SUV AWD 2014-2019
BMW X6, F16, F86 xDrive 50 i SUV AWD 2014-2019
Alignment Correction. OD of shell 70mm & tube length of 90mm. up to 2 Degrees Caster Adjustment available A Double Offset kit is used for enhanced handling performance and will deliver positive caster to both sides of the vehicle.
The vehicle will have improved directional stability, crisper, more responsive steering and improved ‘return to centre’ feel.
This is a non tyre wearing geometry change that has a substantial effect on a vehicles handling characteristics.
Follow the installation instructions and enjoy the results!
Kit Includes: 2T,2S,1IS,2B
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/