The SuperPro Sway Bar Link Kit – Heavy Duty Adjustable is designed to fit the following vehicles:
BMW 6 Series, E63 630 i CoupÃ© RWD 2004-2007
BMW 6 Series, E63 630 i CoupÃ© RWD 2007-2010
BMW 6 Series, E63 635 d CoupÃ© RWD 2007-2010
10mm Ball Joint Adjustable Link
Minimum Length 254 mm – Maximum Length 305 mm Designed to maximise the benefit of Roll Control Adjustable Sway Bars and be used in place of that hard to find O.E link.
Features & Benefits
- 6060-T5 Alloy Link
- Ball for low friction and long life
- Spanner provision for on-car adjustment
- Eliminates sway bar link flex
- Allows for neutral sway bar positioning
- Maximises all positions on adjustable Sway Bars
- Suits lowered or raised vehicles
SuperPro Tip – To get the best out of these adjustable link kits, please read the fitting instructions prior to installation.
Kit Includes: 2 Links
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/