The SuperPro Sway Bar to Chassis Mount Bush Kit: 25.5mm Diameter Bar is designed to fit the following vehicles:
BMW 5 Series, E60 520d Saloon RWD 2007-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 520i Saloon RWD 2006-2009
BMW 5 Series, E60 520i Saloon RWD 2007-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 523i Saloon RWD 2007-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 525i Saloon RWD 2003-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 525i Saloon RWD 2005-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 530d Saloon RWD 2003-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 530i Saloon RWD 2003-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 530i Saloon RWD 2005-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 530i Saloon RWD 2007-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 535d Saloon RWD 2004-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 540i Saloon RWD 2005-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 545i Saloon RWD 2003-2010
BMW 5 Series, E60 550i Saloon RWD 2005-2010
Suits Cast Aluminium Bracket, Measure bar diameter 25.5 & 27mm available, Note: Bracket not included in kit.
Kit Includes: 2B
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/