Genuine Wagner Part Number 200001034.
VAG Mk5/6 2.0 TFSI/TSI Competition Intercooler Kit
This Competition intercooler has the following core size (610mm x 440mm x 65mm), providing a 10% larger frontalarea and 50% more volume compared to the original Audi S3 intercooler.
Wagner-Tuning "Competition" Core with high cooling performance and light weight (9,3KG). Optimized by CAD, the new competition-high-speed core and cast aluminum end tanks give this intercooler excellent cooling properties. Flow analyses and simulations were created to optimise the design for best possible Internal Airflow. This intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. A lot less pressure drop then OEM Intercooler. Anti Corrosion protective Coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power. Kit is ready for installation, 100% perfect fit. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control. Including TÜV certificate.
The Wagner Tuning VAG 2.0 TFSI / TSI Competition Intercooler Kit is suitable for:-
• Audi A3 8P 1,8 TSI 118KW/160PS (2007-2012)
• Audi A3 8P 2,0 TFSI 147KW/200PS (2005-2012)
• Audi S3 8P 195KW/265PS (2006-2012)
• Audi TT 8J 1,8 TSI 118KW/160PS (2008-2014)
• Audi TT 8J 2,0 TFSI 147KW/200PS (2006-2014)
• Audi TTS 8J 200KW/272PS (2008-2014)
• Volkswagen Golf 5 GTI (ED 30) 147-169KW/200-230PS (2004-2008)
• Volkswagen Golf 6 GTI (ED 35) (Cabrio) 155-173KW/211-235PS (2009-2013)
• Volkswagen Golf 6 R (Cabrio) 199KW/270PS (2009-2013)
• Volkswagen Scirocco 3 2,0 TSI 147-162KW/200-220PS (2008-2015)
• Volkswagen Scirocco 3 R 195-206KW/265-280PS (2009-2015)
• Volkswagen EOS 2,0 TFSI 147KW/200PS (2006-2009)
• Volkswagen EOS 2,0 TFSI 155KW/211PS (2009-2014)
• Volkswagen Jetta 5 2,0 TFSI 147KW/200PS (2005-2010)
• Volkswagen Jetta 6 2,0 TSI 155KW/211PS (2010-2014)
• Volkswagen Passat B7 1,8 TSI 118KW/160PS (2010-2012)
• Volkswagen Passat B7 2,0 TSI 155KW/211PS (2010-2014)
• Volkswagen Passat CC 1,8 TSI 118KW/160PS (2008-2012)
• Volkswagen Passat CC 2,0 TFSI 147KW/200PS (2008-2010)
• Volkswagen Passat CC 2,0 TSI 147KW/200PS (2010-2014)
• Skoda Octavia 1Z 1,8 TSI 118KW/160PS (2008-2013)
• Skoda Octavia 1Z MK2 RS 147KW/200PS (2005-2009)
• Skoda Octavia 1Z MK2 RS 155KW/211PS (2009-2013)
• Skoda Suberb 3T 2,0 TSI 147KW/200PS (2010-2013)
• Seat Leon 1P 2,0 TFSI 136KW/185PS (2005-2006)*
• Seat Leon 1P FR 147KW/200PS (2006-2009)*
• Seat Leon 1P FR 155KW/211PS (2009-2012)*
• Seat Leon 1P Cupra 177KW/241PS (2007-2011)*
• Seat Leon 1P Cupra R 195KW/265PS (2009-2012)*
• Seat Leon 1P Copa Edition 210KW/286PS (2008)*
• Seat Leon 1P Cupra R310 LE 228KW/310PS (2009-2012)*
• Seat Leon 1P Cupra R310 WCE 228KW/310PS (2009-2012)*
* slight modifications to the vehicle required
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for Wagner Tuning. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine Wagner Tuning product.
Since 2002 WAGNER TUNING have been developing and producing high quality engine parts, such as intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, downpipes and intercooler kits. Recent technology advancements coupled with years of experience ensure optimum performance and highest manufacturing precision for customers.
These claims were certified in 2013 by TÜV RHEINLAND for the department of “Produktion”(Manufacturing).The KBA certification is a supplement to the quality management standard DIN EN ISO 9001 This certification confirms our own in-house standards for our range of products by an official and certified institute.
WAGNER TUNING corporate headquarters and associated development centre is located in Germany. In 2011 Wagner Tuning UK was created to better serve UK customers, both public and trade. We are the Master Importer for this region and are fully indorsed by Wagner Tuning in Germany.
Disclaimer for Errors and Omissions:
Wagner Tuning UK and its clients make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information provided on its web pages and paperwork provided with products. However, as products, price points, dates, conditions, and information are continually changing, Wagner Tuning UK and its clients reserve the right to change at any time without notice the information contained on this website or paperwork and makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
For more information about Wagner Tuning, please visit their website at http://www.wagner-tuning.uk/