Birmingham has a population of 3.7 million and counting, which makes it the second largest metropolitan city in the United Kingdom. Hence, is quite typical to have a large number of cars plying through the city roads daily.
Thus, a need to check the pollution levels caused by the use of cars is required. This is where the exhaust system of an automobile comes into play. Exhaust is that equipment of a vehicle which helps in reducing the amount of noxious gases released into the air.
We, at MG Auto Motorsport, stock some of the best exhaust systems around such as the Scorpion Exhaust and Milltek exhaust in Birmingham, both of which are well known for their longevity. We also provide numerous services such as TerraClean, servicing, air conditioning service, batteries replacement, and engine diagnostics.
Let’s have a quick look at some the popular exhausts at our garage!
1. Milltek Exhaust
• Toyota GT86 2.0 litre Over-Pipe/ SSXSB033 & Secondary Cat-back Non-Resonated/ SSXSB029.
• Nissan 350Z 3.5 V6 Cat-Back/ SSXNI001.
• Skoda Fabia vRS TDI Large Bore Downpipe/ SSXSE111.
With such a wide variety of products, it is only natural that Milltek Exhaust Systems are so popular among the masses. Since they have gained world recognition, demand for their exhausts has reached a record high.
2. Scorpion Exhaust
• Toyota GT86 Non-Resonated Cat-Back System/ Daytona/ SSUS010.
• Mini Cooper R56 Non-resonated Cat-Back System/ Daytona/ SMNS006.
• Mazda MX5 MK3/3.5 – Primary Cat-Back System/ Daytona/ SMZ008.
Scorpion’s rise to fame is because of their product’s longevity and durability. Not only are they reliable but also give high performance. This makes them stand out from the rest and be at the top of the aftermarket exhaust market.
Now, let’s check out a few symptoms of a faulty exhaust!
Signs of a Malfunctioning Exhaust
1. When the cylinders and ducts of an exhaust system break, it results in a leak of gas that may creep inside the cabin of a car. This produces a smell of petroleum inside the vehicle when the car is running, which is a clear indication of exhaust failure.
2. Another crucial indicator is a dangling exhaust pipe. If the exhaust tube is dragging on the ground, it may break and cause a leak.
These are only a few vital signs in regards to an exhaust system failure. If you are experiencing any of these, visit our garage immediately.
Products & Services at MG Auto Motorsport
At our garage, we realise the importance of a reliable and durable exhaust system. Hence, we bring you both Milltek and Scorpion exhaust in Birmingham, known for their high performance and low maintenance. We also offer specific quality services such as clutch/brake/car repairs, oil change, valve change, puncture repair and wheel alignment.
Drive down to our garage today and treat your car to a five-star service!