Chesterfield has seen a significant leap in the number of privately-owned vehicles in the last decade or so. More and more people are bringing their cars to our facility, MG Auto Motorsport, Chesterfield. At our facility, you will find all the aftermarket exhaust models which two primary manufacturers - Scorpion and Milltek - provide.
Like most parts of a car, an exhaust too has an elaborate system to improve emissions quality and reduce noise. Never take your car’s exhaust system for granted; always follow an expert’s advice on maintaining them.
Let’s take you through what Milltek and Scorpion have to offer.
Scorpion’s Exhausts fit most entry-level, mid-level and premium cars. They make exhausts for companies as varied as Vauxhall, Opel, Honda and Renault. Three of their bestselling products are:
• Scorpion’s Non-resonated Cat-Back / EVO / SRNS029 exhaust fits all available models of Renault’s Twingo series of hatchbacks. They also have an EVO ceramic tailpipe on offer.
• The Vauxhall Astra J VXR is an ideal candidate for Scorpion’s deluxe aftermarket Non-resonated Cat-Back / OE Fitment / SVXS057. Vauxhall also uses Scorpion’s models as Original Equipment.
• The fantastic Toyota G86 uses Scorpion’s Non-resonated Cat-Back / Daytona / SSUS010 Exhaust, meant for performance vehicles.
These and some more models make Scorpion exhaust in Chesterfield a popular brand around these parts.
Milltek exhaust in Chesterfield
Milltek caters to a variety of cars. Three of their most noticeable exhaust varieties include:
• Skoda’s top-end sedan Fabia vRS 1.4 TSI uses Milltek’s large-bore downpipe and de-cat exhaust with system number SSXAU297.
• Seat also uses the Milltek Sport cat-back system. The Seat Ibiza Cupra, for example, uses Milltek’s model number SSXVW420.
• Volkswagen’s latest model of its enormously popular hatch, G Golf Mk7.5, uses Milltek’s aftermarket Exhaust model SSXVW264.
Some aftermarket or bespoke exhausts require ECU Stage 2 remapping. It goes without saying that you need the help and services of a professional car service garage like MG Auto Motorsport. We also have a wide variety of other car-related services, which are listed below:
• Terraclean arrangement
• Wheel alignment services
• Clutch replacements
• Brake repairs and services
• Battery sales and after-sales services
• General car servicing
• Car repairs (general) Engine diagnostic services
• Oil change
• Minor services like puncture repairs
• Valve change services
• Air condition servicing and refilling coolant fluid
Do not try and repair your car using DIY methods. Trust our technicians who have years of experience behind them. We offer the cheapest packages in this area on these services.