Are you tired of the excessive noise that your car is making? Did you fail your MOT test because your car emissions are above the legal maximum? If the excessive repair charges are preventing you from taking your car to a service centre, then there is good news for you.
We are MG Auto Motorsport, and we are now in Corby. If you are looking for a one-stop solution for your vehicle’s exhaust related issues, then you are in the right place. We have a team of expert technicians who will repair it in no time. Also, if you are looking to fit your car with a Milltek or Scorpion exhaust in Corby, we can do that too. We have a vast collection of two of the best exhaust brands in the UK, and all you have to do is to select the one you want, and we will install it in your car.
Installing an aftermarket exhaust can increase your car’s performance by a considerable margin. You also have the freedom to choose from a resonated or non-resonated unit, namely one that will improve your car’s sound and performance and another that will increase the performance. These features make aftermarket parts a favourite among the racing community and tuners.
Lets’ take a look at what are some of our most sought-after products!
• Scorpion Red Power – Elegant yet functional, these handcrafted beauties fit some of the most famous cars.
1. For Nissan 370Z – SNS012, a cat-back and Y-piece system. It comes in non-resonated variant (63.5mm/2.5” pipe diameter) and fits both OEM and Scorpion exhausts.
2. For Ford Focus RS MK3 – SFD084D, comes in cat-back and turbo-downpipe, valved and non-valved variant. It has a 76mm/3” pipe diameter and fits both OEM and Scorpion exhaust system.
3. For Honda Civic Type R FK2 – SHD013. It is a resonated, cat-back or turbo-downpipe system. It fits both the OEM and Scorpion exhaust systems and comes in a pipe diameter of 63.5mm or 2.5”.
• Milltek Sport – With over 33 years of market experience, Milltek is one of the biggest names when it comes to aftermarket exhausts:
1. For Mercedes CLA-Class CLA45 AMG 2.0 Turbo – SSXMZ111, a cat-back, non-resonated valved system. It comes in 76.20mm/3.00” pipe diameter.
2. For BMW F22 M235i – SSXBM988. Cat-back E-mark system. It is a twin 90mm style exhaust with a pipe diameter of 76.20mm or 3.00”.
Visit us and feel the difference
Whenever you face an issue with your vehicle, bring it to us at once. We are one of the biggest car service providers in the neighbourhood, and other than repairing and fitting exhausts, we also do general servicing. Here is a brief list of our services –
• Wheel alignment.
• Engine diagnostics.
• Oil change.
• Puncture repair.
• Valve change.
• Air condition servicing.
All of our car repair packages are available at rates you won't find anywhere else. So don’t wait anymore, call us today and book your appointment.