Imagine that your entire route to work getting spoiled by the constant exhaust fumes! Not a pleasant Monday to begin your week, is it? It can happen because of a malfunctioning exhaust system, and it can ruin your routine.
The exhaust system is an integral part of your car. Most people neglect it, but it keeps your car’s emissions in check and the environment safe from toxic gases that a car engine produces. It also helps reduce your car’s noise, which is a contributor to noise pollution.
Most people in and around Doncaster make do with their vehicle’s factory-fitted exhaust systems. However, more and more car owners are starting to use aftermarket exhausts, primarily from two British companies: Scorpion and Milltek.
We, the team of MG Auto Motorsport Doncaster, offer quick services at the best prices possible. Our team of expert technicians are ever ready to mitigate issues affecting your car’s exhaust system. Moreover, if you are thinking of installing a new unit, something like a Scorpion or Milltek exhaust in Doncaster, then give us a visit any day.
Scorpion exhausts at MG Auto Motorsport
Scorpion manufactures some of the UK’s finest exhaust systems. Three of their most popular products are:
• For BMW’s E90 and E92 M3 is the non-resonated Half System / Daytona / SBMB062.
• Honda’s Civic Type R uses Scorpion’s Resonated Cat-Back / Tuner / SHD005.
• Nissan’s 350Z fits Scorpion’s Non-resonated Cat-Back / Indy / SNS015R exhaust model perfectly.
Milltek exhaust varieties
Three of their models are:
• The Mitsubishi Lancer uses a large-bore downpipe, model number SSXMI013.
• Audi R8 V10 can use SSXAU743, a 3-inch diameter Milltek exhaust.
• The maxi models of Volkswagen Caddy 2.0TDI use Milltek SSXVW492 exhaust system which has an Active Sound Control.
If you are worried about whether our product will be your vehicle’s perfect fit or not, then fear not. We stock custom-fit exhaust for your car. Moreover, we also provide you with a vast range of other car repairs. For example, we offer engine diagnostics, TerraClean and oil change if it’s an engine problem. If you are facing issues with your clutch, AC or brakes and batteries, we have just the solutions for you. Also, if you are looking for wheel alignment, valve change, puncture repair and general servicing, then we have the right facility at feasible prices.
Give us a call right now! We are open from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, and 8:30 AM to 2 PM on Saturdays.