Odd sound emanating from your car? Do you often hear a weird rattling or thumping? Trust us; these are not typical of any kind of vehicle.
Rattling sounds can come from quite a few places like a catalytic converter, a part of the exhaust, which will degrade over time. The same happens if the baffles inside the muffler are loose, you will hear an odd rattling noise which will keep on coming while you drive.
If you keep on hearing a heavier thump, then the chances are that its mounting may have become loose. The entire system is held up with metal and rubber struts. With time, this rubber gets fragile and breaks.
When this is the case, then your car needs immediate assistance. And who better than us, MG Auto Motorsport Finningley, who come with a team of expert technicians? Our diverse range of Scorpion and Milltek exhaust in Finningley are here to save your day!
The range of Milltek’s exhausts
Milltek has a vast array of exhausts built for every vehicle in the UK. Three of their most popular models are:
• Milltek’s exhaust model SSXVW492 fits perfectly with Volkswagen’s Caddy 2.0 TDI.
• If you own a hatchback like Fiat Mondeo ST220, Milltek’s exhaust model number SSXFD080 will be perfect for your car. This is an excellent model for hatchbacks and saloon cars.
• The Scion FR-S, 2.0-litre model, will accept SSXSB033, an over-pipe system.
• Nissan’s 350Z model accepts Scorpion’s non-resonated cat-back / Indy / SNS015R exhaust system model.
• If you drive the new Ford Mk8 Fiesta ST, make sure you use Scorpion’s latest model, the GPF-back / valved / Daytona / SFDS089.
• Finally, Scorpion’s non-resonated cat-back / Daytona / SSUS010 model works well with the Toyota GT86.
Our expert team will sort the issues quickly. We also stock aftermarket parts from Milltek and Scorpion exhaust in Finningley. Therefore, replacing the old unit with a brand new one is also an added perk here.
Moreover, we offer a whole array of other car repairs such as TerraClean, engine diagnostic, oil change, clutch and brake related services. If your car requires general servicing like wheel alignment, valve change, replacing batteries, servicing air conditioning unit and repairing punctures, then we are there for you too!