Most car owners may not realise it, but the exhaust system of their car is one of the most complicated and essential parts of their vehicle. It has the vital job of filtering the dangerous fumes your car engine produces. It helps reduce your car’s emission and keeps pollution in check.
If you are worried about your car’s emission qualities and want to run it through an inspection, you should bring it to our garage. At MG Auto Motorsport we offer the best services at prices you won't find anywhere else. We have a team of expert technicians who are ready to mitigate any issue with your car’s exhaust. Also, if you want to install a brand new unit in your car, something like Milltek Sport, or Scorpion exhaust in Gainsborough, we will happily do that for you.
The aftermarket factor -
Whenever you fit an aftermarket exhaust system in your vehicle, you will see some immediate changes in its performance. Companies like Milltek claim that it brings at least 8 to 10 per cent performance improvement, while Scorpion promises at least 5 to 10 per cent better performance.
We sell a host of products from both these brands; let's take a look at some of the bestsellers at our garage.
Scorpion Red Power -
• For Mazda MX5 – non-resonated primary cat-back system (SMZ008). It fits only on the original exhaust system and comes in a pipe diameter of 63.5mm.
• For Evo 7/8/9 - de-cat section, part number SMTC009. It will only fit Scorpion exhaust systems, and it has a pipe diameter of 3”.
• For Civic Type R – Resonated cat-back system, part number SHD013. It is available in cat-back and turbo-downpipe, resonated variant. You can install it on both the OEM and the Scorpion exhaust system, and it has a pipe diameter of 63.5mm or 2.5”.
Milltek Sport -
• For Audi RS4 FSI Quattro Avant – Milltek makes both resonated (SSXAU336) and non-resonated (SSXAU337) versions of their cat-back exhaust system. Both come in a pipe diameter of 60.30mm.
• For Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 GTI – Large bore downpipe with hi-flow sport cat-back system (SSXVW283). It requires an ECU remap.
• For BMW 114i, 118i and 120i – SSXBM1060, a 70.00mm pipe diameter system that fits original and Milltek sport cat-back systems.
Visit us today
Along with servicing your car’s exhaust, we also offer a vast range of other car repair services. If it’s something with the engine, we have engine diagnostic, oil change, TerraClean, and general servicing to offer. Problem with clutch, brakes, batteries or even the air conditioning unit? We have solutions. Maybe you want something like wheel alignment, puncture repair or valve change? We will offer you everything under one roof, at affordable prices.
Whether you want a service or a new Scorpion or Milltek exhaust in Gainsborough, you can count on us for the best deals on quality products. Visit us today; we are open from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, and till 2 PM on Saturdays.