The exhaust does a thankless job of filtering all the harmful gases that your car engine generates, along with reducing the sound that it creates. While it is made with the finest quality of materials to make sure it lasts as long as possible, sometimes it malfunctions.
Whenever it malfunctions, bring your vehicle to us. We are MG Auto Motorsport, Sheffield, and we have a team of expert technicians who will make sure your car is working as it should. Furthermore, if you are looking for some aftermarket parts that will give your vehicle a throaty roar, you will find parts like Scorpion and Milltek exhaust in Sheffield at our garage.
The aftermarket factor
OEM exhausts often fall short on delivering the performance we want. Aftermarket parts from companies like Milltek and Scorpion bridge that gap between optimum performance and minimum emissions. Our customers from the racing and tuning communities testify that fact. Some of their favourite products are –
From the house of Milltek – Over the last 33 years, they have made a name for themselves by manufacturing some of the most optimised products on the market. They make exhausts for a host of different car models, some popular ones are –
• SSXFD161, a dual outlet cat-back system for Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 GT. It comes in both resonated (SSXFD160) and non-resonated variants. Both variants have a pipe diameter of 70.00mm (2.76”).
• SSXMZ114 and SSXMZ113, valved, cat-back, non-resonated and resonated exhaust system. It fits Mercedes A-class A45 AMG and has a pipe diameter of 76.20mm or 3.00”.
• SSXAU270, a dual outlet cat-back system for Audi A4 3.0 TDI B8. It has a pipe diameter of 70.00mm (2.16”).
From the house of Scorpion – Handcrafted, British and a best seller among the tuner community- the three essential qualities that make Scorpion exhausts one of the preferred brands amongst performance seekers and car enthusiasts.
• SSUB011, a rear silencer or sports/de-cat unit for Subaru Impreza 2.5 Turbo STI. It comes in 50.8mm (2”) pipe diameter and fits both OEM and Scorpion exhaust systems.
• SVWS036, non-resonated or resonated exhaust system available in both cat-back and turbo-downpipe variant. It fits Volkswagen MK6 Golf GTI.
• SSUS010, exhaust for Toyota GT86, available in resonated or non-resonated, cat-back, up-pipe and sports/de-cat variant.
Whether you want a repair done, or a brand new Milltek or Scorpion exhaust in Sheffield, visit us at MG Auto Motorsport. We also offer a host of other services for your car. We perform engine diagnostics, oil change, TerraClean, air condition and additional car servicing. Other car repairs include clutch, brake, battery replacement, wheel alignment, puncture repair and valve changing of car wheels.
So bring your car to MG Auto Motorsport today; we are open from Monday to Saturday, from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (till 2:00 PM on Saturdays).