Is a faulty exhaust getting in the way of a long drive? Well, dread not; MG Auto Motorsport is here!
With the latest technologies and competent technicians, we are well-equipped to handle all kinds of exhaust-related problems. We, at our garage, understand the worth of a reliable exhaust. Thus, we bring you a diverse selection of exhausts such as the Scorpion and Milltek exhaust in Solihull.
Let’s a have a quick look at our in-demand products!
Products and Services at MG Auto Motorsport
1. Toyota GT86 (2012-2018) – Non-resonated Cat-back system/ Daytona/ SSUS010.
2. BMW 1M Coupe (2011-2012) – Primary Cat-back system/ Resonated/ SBM065.
3. Ford Fiesta Mk6 ST 150 (2004-2008) – Front Flex Section/ Flex pipe/ SFDP068.
1. McLaren 720S 4.0 V8 Twin Turbo – Large-bore Downpipes and Cat bypass pipes/ SSXMC101
2. Mercedes C-Class C63 AMG – Secondary catalyst bypass/ SSXMZ103.
3. Scion FR-S 2.0 Litre – Secondary Cat-back/ Non-resonated/ SSXSB029.
These are only a few of the reliable exhaust systems we stock. We have even more variety of Milltek and Scorpion exhaust in Solihull. Along with such high-performance exhausts, we also other services such as TerraClean, oil change, valve change, car repairs, puncture repair, engine diagnostics, servicing, clutch, brake, batteries, wheel alignment, air conditioning
The exhaust system is the part of the car that ensures proper flow of gases away from the combustion compartment and its conversion into less-toxic gases. Hence, a defective exhaust system will not only harm the environment but also reduce a vehicle’s performance drastically.
Hence, let’s look at some of the signs of an exhaust failure!
Symptoms of exhaust failure
• The first and foremost sign is an overly noisy engine. A defective exhaust manifold gasket will result in a leak and produce a fizzing sound.
• Secondly, a flaw in the exhaust system will not only cause problems during the car’s acceleration but also when the car decelerates. It will not have the same amount of power as before.
• Thirdly, a fall in mileage or decrease in the fuel-efficiency of a car. It mainly occurs when there is a loss of acceleration resulting in more fuel being used to make the vehicle function at its optimum performance.
• Last, but not the least, a burning odour from the engine inlet. When the gasket falters causing a leak near any engine wires or plastic components, the resulting heat melts the parts.
Thus, it further amplifies the need to replace a defective exhaust with a more durable and performance enhancing exhaust systems such as Milltek or Scorpion exhaust in Solihull.
Intrigued? Well, what are you waiting for? Drive down to our garage for a first-class service today!