Excluding a complete breakdown, people seldom have professionals take a look at their car’s exhaust system. This system is a lot more complicated than we imagine. The only visible part of it is a tailpipe, mostly blackened, that sticks out from the car’s rear end. However, any vehicle’s exhaust system runs along the total length of the chassis and has numerous complicated parts.
MG Auto Motorsport Stafford brings you a complete range of exhaust system services and solutions. Stafford is increasingly becoming a hub for tourists as its tourism industry is booming. MG Auto Motorsport’ technicians have seen a considerable rise in the number of customers who want after-market exhaust system for their cars.
Replacing factory-fitted exhausts with performance-based exhausts is one of our most sought-after services. This is due to the rising demand for Scorpion exhaust in Stafford. If you are looking for a custom-fitted exhaust system, read on.
Scorpion Exhaust models
Scorpion’s exhausts are meant for entry-level, performance and custom cars too. People from places as far as Wolverhampton come to us for our range of Scorpion exhausts. A significant advantage which Scorpion has is its extensive range: from Audi, Porsche and VW to Seat, Subaru and Citroën. Scorpion caters to all car models.
Given below are three models of Scorpion exhausts which have sold like hot cakes in the last few years:
• A non-resonated Cat-Back / EVO / SMBS002 exhaust meant to equip Mercedes’ A-Class A250 AMG model. This is Scorpion’s part number SMBS002.
• The Land Rover Range Rover Evoque model has seen spectacular sales in the 4x4/SUV segment. It works best with Scorpion’s non-resonated Cat-Back / Daytona / SLR001 exhaust.
• Honda’s perennial classic, the Civic R, is made for Scorpion’s part-resonated Front Flex-Back / Daytona / SHDS016D exhaust. Incidentally, 2018’s latest Civic facelift will work well with this model too.
Milltek is a direct competitor of Scorpion. Its most popular products are:
• For Mercedes A-Class A45 owners, Milltek’s SSXMZ117 model, which is a large-bore downpipe and De-cat model, is meant for superior performance. The A-Class AMG 2.0 works best with this exhaust model.
• For those who drive the all-new Audi R8 V10 Plus models, be it the Coupe or the Spyder, Milltek’s Cat-back SSXAU743 model is an excellent choice.
• Renault’s small vehicle bestseller, the Clio 200 EDC and Trophy 220, works well with Milltek’s SSXRN411.
Besides Scorpion and Milltek exhaust in Stafford, we also provide a 360-degree range of services for your car. They include:
• Wheel alignment
• Clutch replacement
• Brake repair/replacement
• Battery sales and service
• General servicing
• Car repair
• Engine diagnostic services
• Oil change
• Puncture repairs
• Valve changes
• Servicing your car’s air conditioning
If you are looking for the best bargains on after-market parts for your favourite car, trust our technicians to recommend the best Milltek or Scorpion model for you. Visit us on any working day between 08.30 AM-5.30 PM. On Saturdays, visit us before 2 PM.