One of the most rapidly expanding cities in Lincolnshire is Stamford. Once recognised as being “the best place to stay in the UK” by none other than The Sunday Times, the number of wealthy people are on the rise, as is the number of some of the best modern cars. These cars require genuine spares and superior services, something MG Auto Motorsport, Stamford assures them.
Most modern SUVs, sedans and performance vehicles come with factory-fitted exhausts. However, a Milltek or a Scorpion Exhaust in Stamford will fit them like a glove as well. These companies manufacture exhausts not only for standard passenger vehicles but also for performance cars. Both of these companies manufacture their products in England, with some exhausts hand-made.
Here are some of the topmost exhaust models products available from these two manufacturers.
Milltek Exhaust products
Milltek’s exhausts come as standard fitments or Original Equipment (OE) for many car companies. Given below are three of their bestsellers.
• Toyota’s GT86 2.0 litre Secondary Cat-Back is a non-resonated exhaust which comes with many Toyota cars.
• Ford Fiesta MK6 ZETEC-S 1.6 16V Cat-Back, which works well with almost all of Ford’s models.
• BMW 3 Series E46 M3 3.2 Coupe-Cabriolet Rear Silencers –comes as OE for BMW’s latest range of cars.
Most of Milltek’s exhausts use high-grade steel, the same variety that aircraft use. Elite vehicle manufacturers like Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen, use their products. The steel they use is both non-magnetic and stainless, meaning that they have a far longer lifespan than many comparable varieties. Many of Milltek’s exhausts are made by hand; expert artisans spend days crafting them. All of these products are made in England.
Scorpion’s exhaust products
• Renault uses the Renault MK3 Clio 200 Non-resonated Cat Back System/ OE Fitment/ SRNS023.
• The latest generation of Honda Civic cars uses Scorpion’s Honda Civic Type R EP3 Rear Silencer/ Tuner/ SHDB005.
• Mercedes sedans generally use Scorpion’s Mercedes CLA 45 AMG 2.OT Resonated Cat-Back Systems.
Scorpion produces exhausts meant for performance vehicles, sedans, station wagons and other general purpose vehicles. Scorpion’s products are made in England and provide a high degree of durability and longevity. They are also priced very competitively. Pound for pound, they are as good as Milltek exhausts in Stamford.
Other services MG Auto Motorsport provides
Besides exhausts, we also provide a variety of other services. They are:
• Car repairs
• Valve Change
• Batteries/ Clutch/ Brakes replacement
• Engine Diagnostics
• Oil Change
• Air conditioning
• Puncture Repair
• Wheel alignment operations
To get an idea of our other services, make sure that you visit our workshop. Our range of services is at prices which are amongst the best in the area.