The large town of Stockport has seen a rise in the number of privately owned vehicles over the last decade or so. This rise in the number of cars heralds a new era in air and noise pollution levels. Vehicles emit the maximum amount of polluting gases into the air.
It is the job of a car’s exhaust system to cleanse the emissions of harmful gases. Most people in and around Stockport, however, are not too happy with the performance of the factory-fitted exhausts their cars come with. That is why they opt for custom or aftermarket exhausts. At MG Auto Motorsport Stockport, we stock two of the leading aftermarket exhaust brands: Milltek exhaust in Stockport and Scorpion.
We not only sell these aftermarket exhausts, but our service station also has a team of specialists who will help fit these on your car. A brief list of what these two companies have to offer is given below.
Milltek’s range of exhausts
Milltek and Scorpion are both British brands and make both traditional and ceramic tailpipes exhausts. Both manufacture a range of exhausts made for all models of passenger cars in the UK. Three of Milltek’s most popular products are:
• For 2018’s all-new Ford Fiesta Mk8 ST 1.5 with EcoBoost, a cat-back exhaust system with model number SSXFD259.
• Two models of the premium Mercedes C-Class, the saloons C63 and C63 S, come with Milltek’s exhaust model SSXMZ121 which has an Active Valve Technology. This exhaust also works well with the OE that Mercedes uses.
• Stockport’s favourite hatchback, the Skoda Fabia vRS 1.4, uses Milltek’s SSXAU297.
Scorpion exhaust in Stockport
Scorpion is a premium exhaust manufacturer and a direct competitor of Milltek. Three of their most popular exhausts are:
• Compact cars like Renault’s Megane 250 & 265, use a non-resonated cat-back / OE Fitment / SRNS022 that Scorpion manufactures.
• For the Ford Fiesta Mk8 1.0T, most users choose Scorpion’s non-resonated cat-back / Daytona / SFDS088.
• As far as the BMW E90/E92 M3 is concerned, we recommend non-resonated half System / Daytona / SBMB062.
All three of these Scorpion exhausts come with Daytona tailpipes.
We are here to help you
Like all parts of a car, its exhaust system is also prone to malfunctioning. Remember to take your car for routine tests regularly to a professional service garage like MG Auto Motorsport. We also have a range of other services like –
• Wheel alignment
• Air conditioning
• Engine diagnostics
• Valve change
• Oil change
• Car repairs
• Puncture repair
All our services are available at rates you won't find anywhere else. Visit us today; we are open from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (till 2 PM on Saturdays). You can also book your appointment ahead of your visit.