The exhaust system cleans up the fumes that a car engine generates. When an engine burns fuel, it creates toxic gases like Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Oxides and Hydrocarbons. What exhaust does is turn all of these into CO2 and water vapour.
Unfortunately, exhausts, like all other machines, tend to malfunction at times.
That’s where we come in. We are MG Auto Motorsport, one of the largest car service garages in Sutton-in-Ashfield. If you are facing any issues with your car’s exhaust, bring it to us, and we will repair it in no time. We also stock quality aftermarket parts like Milltek and Scorpion exhaust in Sutton-in-Ashfield.
Let’s take a look at our collection of aftermarket exhaust systems -
Milltek Sport –
Milltek makes some of the most popular aftermarket units on the British market today. Their 33 years of expertise reflects in their range of highly efficient sport and performance products.
Some of the bestselling Milltek exhaust in Sutton-in-Ashfield–
• Cat-back (resonated and non-resonated) systems with black ceramic tips. This twin 90mm special system comes in a pipe diameter of 57.15mm or 2.25”. Fits in Porsche Cayman Gen2.
• Primary catalyst replacement, secondary catalyst bypass, secondary cat-back, and primary cat-back for Nissan GT-R R35. This system comes in quad 127mm GT127 style.
• Primary and secondary cat-back system for Toyota GT86 2.0 litre. It comes in a pipe diameter of 63.50mm or 2.50”, and comes in both resonated and non-resonated versions.
Scorpion Red Power -
Scorpion’s products are the epitome in performance and reliability. This British company makes products which are well-liked by the racing community.
Their most popular products are –
• Non-resonated cat-back or DPF-back system for Land Rover Evoque. It fits both as OEM or Scorpion exhaust system and comes in 70mm or 2.75” pipe diameter.
• Non-resonated cat-back exhaust system for Mazda MX5. It comes with a Daytona tailpipe. It is compatible with factory-fitted exhaust only, and comes in pipe diameter of 63.5mm or 2.5”.
• Resonated cat-back and turbo-downpipe exhaust system with electronic valve. It is for Mercedes CLA45 AMG. It comes in 76mm pipe diameter.
We are one of the most popular car garages in Sutton-in-Ashfield and offer every type of car repairs under one roof. Whether you want services like oil change, air condition servicing, TerraClean, engine diagnostics, wheel alignment, puncture and valve repair, or replacement parts like clutch, brake, battery, we have them all at prices you won’t find anywhere else.
Visit us today; call us and book your appointment to skip the queue.