Popularly known across Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire as simply ‘Swad’, this market town has seen a rapid influx in the number of sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs in the last decade or so. Many car-owners have begun reflecting the globally emerging pattern of swapping factory-provided exhaust systems for custom, aftermarket ones.
At MG Auto Motorsport, Swadlincote, we store an enormous number of aftermarket exhaust systems for every car. Our technicians will deliver your vehicle to you, after fitting the new exhaust system, on time and within your budget. We also provide a number of other services that you’ll find at the end of this page.
Our range of Scorpion Exhausts
Scorpion is a master of manufacturing quality aftermarket exhausts. While a number of their models are very popular, we will focus on three models here.
• Get the best performance out of your Toyota GT86 with Scorpion’s Non-resonated Cat-Back / Daytona / SSUS010 exhaust. This model also comes with a ceramic tailpipe.
• Your charming Mini Cooper R56 fits well with the Non-resonated Cat-Back / Daytona / SMNS006. This model also fits some of the most popular smaller cars.
• The Volkswagen Scirocco R will accept Scorpion’s Non-resonated Cat-Back / Daytona / SVWS041 exhaust system.
Scorpion exhaust in Swadlincote comes with warranties, and we pass them on to our customer.
Milltek Exhausts range
Another favourite custom exhaust manufacturer is Milltek. Three of the latest Milltek Exhaust in Swadlincote are:
• Volkswagen’s latest Golf Mk7.5 R Estate and its cousin, the Variant 2.0 TSI, will accept the Milltek’s model SSXVW264 and SSXVW350. Of these, the second model is applicable only to Golf’s 4-wheel drive models.
• Fans of French automobile manufacturer Citroen will be glad that the Citroen DS3 1.6 THP 16V DSport is the perfect car for Milltek’s SSXPE105 exhaust. Note that this model has a tailpipe with a 2.5-inch width.
• Milltek manufactures SSXSB033 for the famous Subaru BRZ 2.0-litre.
In addition to storing aftermarket exhausts, MG Auto Motorsport also offers every service that relates to cars. These services include:
• Brake services/replacements
• General servicing
• Car Repairs
• Engine Diagnostics
• Oil Change
• Taking care of puncture repairs
• Wheel Alignment services
• Clutch replacements
• Valve Change
• Air Conditioning servicing
All our services have incredibly competitive prices. Whenever you think of purchasing a new aftermarket exhaust for your car, think of us at MG Auto Motorsport. We are open from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. We are also open on Saturdays, from 8:30 in the morning to 2:00 in the afternoon.