Imagine yourself driving down the peaceful streets of MacLean Way in Wilmslow, and suddenly you see smoke coming out of the engine compartment. Or, you get a funny smell coming from the engine. These two are probably the most common signs that your car’s exhaust system is on the verge of breaking down.
So, to avoid such unnecessary hassles, you should visit our garage, MG Auto Motorsport, and get your car’s exhaust system checked and if need be, replaced.
But, what is this exhaust system we are talking about?
The combustion process in the engine provides your vehicle with the power needed to move. However, this process is responsible for the production of toxic hydrocarbons that have other fatal consequences.
To stop this from happening, the exhaust system makes sure that these hydrocarbons get treated before they are released through the tailpipe.
Thus, if you are using a Scorpion Exhaust at Wilmslow, the chances of these gases getting treated better are much higher. The reason is simple. The quality of their components, especially the convertors is some of the best in the market.
Following are samples of Scorpion’s products:
• Mazda MX5 MK3/3.5 Primary Cat-back System, Part number – SMZ008.
• Mitsubishi Evo 10 De-Cat Section, Part number - SMTC012.
• Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0 Tsi 265 Non-resonated Cat-back System, Part number – SSKS003.
If you are using Milltek Exhaust at Wilmslow, you can expect to receive similar results. In short, in case if you are visiting our garage with issues regarding exhausts, be sure to check these brands out.
Following are some examples of Milltek exhausts:
• Vauxhall/Opel Corsa VXR/ OPC (Corsa E) Secondary Cat-back, Non-resonated (louder), System number - SSXVX2247.
• BMW 1 Series M140i 3 & 5 Door (F20 & F21 LCI) HJS Tuning ECE Downpipes. System number - SSXBM1039.
• Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio 2.9 V6 Bi-Turbo Active valve Control. System number - SSXAR11.
How can HG Motors help?
Ask our customers across Wilmslow, and they will tell you about the quality of the services we provide. Our exhaust services rank amongst the top not only in Wilmslow but across the whole of the UK.
Following are some more services that we offer:
• Puncture repair
• Oil service
• Engine diagnostic
• Valve change
• Air conditioning
• Clutch service
• Battery replacements
• Brakes repair
• Car repair
• Wheel alignment
As you can see, we are proficient in nearly every kind of service there is concerning cars. Hence, don’t hesitate to book an appointment with us in case if you face any issues.