The SuperPro Torque Arm Lower Insert Bush Kit: Fast Road Use – Mid-2008 and Later Models is designed to fit the following vehicles:
Seat Leon, MK2 1.6 Hatchback FWD 2005-2012
Seat Leon, MK2 1.8 TSI Hatchback FWD 2007-2012
Seat Leon, MK2 2.0 Cupra R Hatchback FWD 2009-2012
Seat Leon, MK2 2.0 FSI Hatchback FWD 2005-2010
Seat Altea, 1.2 TSI MPV FWD 2010-2016
Seat Altea, 1.4 16V MPV FWD 2006-2016
Seat Altea, 1.4 TSI MPV FWD 2007-2016
Seat Altea, 1.6 MPV FWD 2004-2010
Seat Altea, 1.8 TSI MPV FWD 2007-2010
Seat Altea, 2.0 FSI MPV FWD 2004-2010
Seat Altea, 2.0 TFSI MPV FWD 2006-2010
Seat Leon, MK2 2.0 TFSI Hatchback FWD 2005-2006
Seat Leon, MK2 2.0 TFSI Cupra Hatchback FWD 2006-2011
Seat Leon, MK2 2.0 TFSI FR Hatchback FWD 2005-2009
Seat Toledo, MK3 1.6 MPV FWD 2004-2009
Seat Toledo, MK3 1.8 TFSI MPV FWD 2007-2009
Seat Toledo, MK3 2.0 FSI MPV FWD 2004-2009
Seat Toledo, MK3 2.0 TFSI MPV FWD 2005-2009
Fast Road Use. Gearbox mount.
Kit Includes: 1B,1IS,2WOEM Part Number: 1K0199867P
MG Auto Motorsports is an authorised dealer for SuperPro. Buy from us to ensure that you are purchasing a genuine SuperPro product.
SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing more than 6500 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- have excellent memory properties
- are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)
For more information about SuperPro, please visit their website at https://www.superproeurope.com/